Tuesday 5 July 2016

Dalston Eastern Curve Garden

 Dear Diary,

I`m back home!
I`m in my beautiful Thessaloniki, Greece!

Oh it feels so damn nice...

Before leaving London, I had some adventures with B.
Two Saturdays ago, the weather was supposed to be nice...
but turned out to be rainy.
We planned to go to a rooftop in Dalston but, due to bad weather conditions and to an event that was taking place there, we had to chose another place. 

We`d reached the rooftop moments after the rain started.
We both were a bit disappointed (I a bit more coz I have a thing with rooftops this year) and we were thinking of other places that we have on the list to go to.
As we were walking, we bumped into a weird place. Suddenly, it started raining heavily and we had no second thoughts but to pop into it.
We stood in awe of what was laying in front of us!
An alternative garden.
For me, it looked more like a hut in the middle of a tropical forest.
The heavy rain and hail made the place look magical!
We had a large teapot to share and some cakes!
Oh, and a freshly baked pizza from a built oven...
Yum! 






























Note to self:
Wherever you go ,
whatever the weather,
always bring your own 
s.u.n.s.h.i.n.e. 

Till next post, sun shines!
Litsiana K.

On me:
Denim Skirt, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment