Thursday 9 January 2014

Sloane Avenue Mansions

Dear Diary,

If this post is on, it means that the loose internet connection- the last 3 days- has finally stopped making my life complicated and let me share my thoughts, places and photos with you... I`ve missed you guys! I know the last post was released a few days ago but considering my blog as kinda obsession, a medium where I let off steam or a reason to enjoy myself even more in London; it definetely results in enriching the quality of my everyday life.  (I had to give vent to my bottled-up feeling, right?)

The today`s setting is Sloane Avenue Mansions on Sloane Avenue. This building was established in 1937 and even though it looks like a hotel, it isn`t. It`s a 9-store structure, each floor has 12  either one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments and there is a 24/7 porter service. It`s in the heart of Sloane region, 3-minute walk to Sloane Street Tube Station and a minute walk to Duke`s of York Square. Do you remember my post there the other days?

Unfortunately, the weather was windy so I just have one best shot outside the Mansions. The rest shooting took place inside. But, a forthcoming post takes place at the front of Mansions and one of my favorite  porter will be interviewed so as to learn more about this historical building...





















That`s all for now Diary lovers,
Need to go now.
Until next time,
Litsiana K.


Wearing:
Faux Leopard Fur, PRIMARK
Jumpsuit, PRIMARK
Stilettos, PRIMARK
Clutch Bag, PRIMARK
Sunnies, Mark Jacobs
Necklace, Andali Accessories 
Rings, PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment