Friday 29 August 2014

Roller-skating!

Dear Diary,

As I am browsing through my summer pics, I feel quite nostalgic about the summer days I spent back in Greece...
What summer brings, no other season can bring it to me... 
As I said on my previous post, summer means a lot to me.... I have so much time to kill doing things that I really love and complete me!
I went to Chalkidiki for more or less 6 days. I didn`t miss one single day without going to the beach. The very last day, when I realised that I was running out of time and there were still  a few thing in my mind to do before going to Thessaloniki and fly back to London, I was in a panic.... I had a wishlist with all the things I wanted to do and eat/drink and when I checked that list a few hadn`t been crossed out. One of them was going roller-skating! So the last day, after the beach, I put on my rollers and start rolling on them. Well, I can`t describe how free you feel on these 6 wheels. You think that you can travel the world! Obviously, that`s impossible....















I like to roller skate. I `ve been doing so since I was eight!
Till next time, roll on the weekend!
Cheers,
Litsiana K.


On me:
Cap, Maui and Sons
Tee, Primark
Shorts, Bershka
Shades, Primark
Backpack, Primark 

No comments:

Post a Comment