Monday 1 June 2015

Hello June!/ LitsianaDoesBrighton

Dear Diary,

Happy (freezing) June!
Today, the winter weather made me reminisce about the amazing weather two months ago, in April!It was hot and sunny! The best weather to hit the beach, so I went to Brighton after a looooong time (almost after a year).
Overall, last year the summer weather reached London in April and stayed with us till September. This year, the weather seems immensely temperamental! 
WEATHER ROULETTE!
Anyways.
Brighton will always rank first in my heart coz tt has everything I can ask for! It`s the ultimate summer destination in GB!

Let the pics speak out the truth... 
More:
















Time to crawl into my bed, guys...
It`s bedtime!
Sweet dreams,
Litsiana K.


On me:
Jean Hat, Primark
Swimsuit Top, Primark
Boyfriends Jeans, Primark
Backpack, Primark
Shades, Diesel
Shoes, Forebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment