Monday 5 October 2015

LFW Day5/ Brewer Street/ Soho

Dear Diary,

Here is my last outfit of LFW Day5. Unfortunately, I missed Day 4 due to adverse weather conditions.
My choice for the closing?
I went for an outfit that I named: The 50 shades of green! 
It`s my first autumnal outfit attempt for this fall been adjusted tho to fulfilling the LFW concept that all photographers and fashionistas have in mind!
As I said on my previous post, this outfit is not 100% Litsiana, but I  liked that I grasped most people`s attention. Plus, I felt comfy in it thanks to the good reviews!







Bye bye LFW, It`s been a pleasure!
All good things come to an end... 3 super busy days full of fashion phooooootos but the most important is leaving LFW with a list full of new friends! Thank you all for making me feel unique! I`ll see you soon!

Goodnight kisses,
Litsiana K.

Many thanks to my sweet Jim Nemer for the uber creative pics!

On me:
Fedora Hat, Vintage
Leather Jacket, Vintage
Top, gaffer & fluf
Shirt, Handmade
Boots, Vintage
Bag, Karl Lagerfeld
Necklace, Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment