Sunday 1 November 2015

Holland Park!

Dear Diary.

Sundays are for looong strolls along beautiful parks!
No, I didn' t go anywhere today.  Instead, I spent the whole day at home as a couch potato since yesterday, it was Halloween and went out for 12hours! (pics will be up soon)

So, back to the park subject.
Last Sunday, I went to Holland Park with my bae, Balbina.
It was an amazing sunny autumnal day!
We had coffee on the go and explored the whole park in just 3hours...
Balbi really loved the park; she had never been there before. For me, it was the 3rd time but, never been there in fall, once in winter and twice in spirng/summer.

Out of the blue, Don called me and he just joined us in less than 30min!We have this thing with parks, right? Then we went for a delicious burger at Byron's and then for 5 o'clock tea at Aubaine, South Kensington.

We plan to hit another park soon before all leaves leave the trees completly naked...




























I feel lucky that I live in a world where there are Octobers.
Btw, Happy November, ppl!
Till next bootiful post,
Litsiana K.

On me:
Faux fair, H&M
Long shirt, Primark
Jumper, Primark
Faux Lether Pants, Primark
Sneakers, NIKE
Bag, Karl Lagerfeld
Shades, DIOR

On Balbina:
Jumper, Primark
Leggins, Calzedonia
Boots, Primark
Back Pack, Primark
Sneakers, Merkalzados
Shades, Bikkembergs


No comments:

Post a Comment