Sunday 22 May 2016

Chelsea in Bloom 2015

Dear Diary,


When was the last time you received or bought flowers?
It`s been a year for... and I love flowers that much!
Since moving out and in in November till now no flower has been purchased.
(Does a plant of mint for my fresh mint tea count as a flower in the house ?!?!?!?!)
Why?
I have noooo idea.
Obviously no one offered me any (soooo sad)
and I haven`t put me into the trouble of buying any.
Why?
I haven`t spot any good place in my house to place them.
It feels like there is no room for them.... (soooo sad)

The truth is that I`ve missed flowers a lot!

But it`s this time of the year again!
The year that Chelsea will be getting showered with loads of amazing flowers.
Why?
Coz there is no better way to celebrate the start of summer than this; than Chelsea’s prestigious annual floral art show known as Chelsea in bloom.
The world class alternative floral art show is back for its 11th year transforming the streets of Chelsea from the 23rd to 28th May with breathtaking floral displays.

This year’s theme is ‘Carnival’ inspired by the Rio de Janeiro Carnival.

Are you ready?????




































Flowers bring positive vibes therefore,
 where flowers bloom so does hope!
Love.
Litsiana K.


No comments:

Post a Comment