Sunday 12 June 2016

Dinerama

Dear Diary,

Rainy warm Sundays call for blogspots.
Finally, I found some spare time to update you.
I`ve been busy with work and nice summer strolls around London.
Last Sunday, B and I went, firstly, for pink latte in Hackney and then to Dinerama, Shoreditch.
Dinerama is a split-level, global street food market housing cluster of indoor stalls bars.
I`d been there once last year, in June again and I loved the place. (I din`t blogposted back then)
In October or November, the upper deck got burned, they fixed it but, to my surprise they hadn`t stack to their original design. 
We didn`t find it as appealing as before...
We had food and I went for a nice tequila/coconut/pineapple slush!
yum!

  Btw, have you noticed B`s new hair cut? Shorter and lighter hair!
I love her new look! 
You rock, B!
























How`s your weekend so far?
Go make stories for Monday!
Kiss kiss,
Litsiana K.

On me:
Top, River Island
Skirt, Primark
Bag, Victoria Secret
Shoes, Zara
Shades, Playboy

No comments:

Post a Comment