Sunday 19 June 2016

I love you a latte!

Dear Diary,

How are you?
How was your weekend?  
It`s already gone... oh snap!
I`m in bed and suffer from SMONDAY; the moment when Sunday stops feeling like Sunday and the anxiety of Monday kicks in. 

Anyways.

As every Sunday, I met up with my girl so as to have our Sunday adventure routine!
About 3 (!!!) weeks ago we went to a nice place in Hackney called the Palm Vault which is the only (I think so) place that serves Velvet Latte!
You already know my obsession with matcha latte, now I added a new favourite on my list.
It`s made of beetroof, which I really don`t like as a vegetable but, as a drink is both sweet and bitter!

I had two rounds of Velvet but, Balbi shift from Velvet to Matcha. She wanted some variety, I wanted some more pink to drink, haha!
Pink power!

Mmmm, now I have cravings for some Velvet Latte...pfff
















Nighty night, loves!
Kiss kiss,
Litsiana K




No comments:

Post a Comment