Thursday 13 October 2016

Woodberry Wetlands

Dear Diary,

it`s almost two weeks since my comeback to London.
I reunited with my sweetest freckled face ever; B and I couldn`t be a happier girl! 
We spent the whole weekend together.
On Saturday we chilled out at my place. We cooked, cleaned a bit coz the house was closed for 3 months and then we went out for a late ice cream craving at Burger`s King.
Sunday was well spent at a new nature and wildlife reserve in East London: Woodberry Wetlands, not far at all from where we live.
The weather was amazing; neither hot nor cold.
The sky was blue with fluffy clouds and yes, it`s this time of the year in London when, even before the first leave falls, you feel the seasons click...The air is crisp and summer is gone. 
After visiting the Wetlands, we went to find Miki`s Paradise that serves amazing crepes and sandwiches along with freshly squeezed juices and freakshakes...
We tried them all, indeed!
As we were walking to get to Paradise, I stopped and collected the only fallen leaf that we saw that day...
Oh Autumn, I have missed you so much!





















 Enjoy the little things in life because, one day you will look back and realise they were the big things!
Kiss Kiss,
Litsiana K.

On me:
Denim Jacket, Levi`s
Top, Topshop
Skirt, vintage
Over the knee boots, Zara
Shades, Gianni Venturi
Bag, Moschino
Choker, River Island








No comments:

Post a Comment