Saturday 12 October 2013

Telephone Booth

Dear Diary,

Well, well. The first days were spent between chores like housework 
and going to the market. BUT on  the 15th September I pulled myself out of the house and went to Covent Garden to meet an old friend of mine. The weather was rainy and windy so I just took a couple of pics in frond of a red traditional telephone booth and went straight to have a hot cup of tea!








Due to the heavy rain, I didn`t  wander around as much as I wanted. But I bumped into the Disney Store. How about visiting it? What`s a Disney Store?It`s a well known store selling Disney inspired toys, clothes and collectibles for all ages. Mickey, Minnie, Disney Princesses and much more star there, just have a look at the window and enjoy shopping!

Write to you tomorrow,
Kisses*




No comments:

Post a Comment