Friday 8 November 2013

Harrods

Dear Diary,

Haven`t heard from me for quite long, huh? Leaving Halloween behind and looking forward to X-mas, Harrods seemsto be  the best first place to have a look at. The Harrods motto is Omnia Omnibus Ubique—All Things for All People, Everywhere. Several of its departments, including the seasonal Christmas department and the Food Halls, are world famous. 


Harrods is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, The store has over one million square feet (90,000 m2) of selling space in over 330 departments making it the biggest department store in Europe. The UK's second-biggest shop, Selfridges, Oxford Street.






If it never snows in your country but you do want this X-mas to be snowy, Harrods has the answer... Powder+pure water=it`s SNOW time!


I didn`t buy anything from Harrods; just browsing around. You must have in your mind that you cannot walk around the store at once. You have to visit it more times unless you take the map provided in the entrance and spot the places that you want to go and have the proper time to spend there. Although, I didn`t buy anything, I didn`t get out of Harrods with empty hands.
I played with this penny machine and I got.....



This....



Gentlemen follow me please!

It`s my shift now, right?

You probably have fallen in love with this double bed, huh? Good because I`m in love with the next one...

Super King Size bed.... Sweet dreams Litsiana; you need 20.000 pounds, I got 19.998,99 pounds on me right now; can I buy it? The missing pound and penny was spent on the penny machine....

Santa Claus in a LEGO point of view!

Giant toys!

It costs 18.000 pounds and it`s a kid car. Why not buying a real one for his 16th birthday?



Let`s follow the footprints....




I run out of battery, I mean my camera run out of battery, no more pics so I`ll visit it again pretty soon.
Until my next post,
Kisses,
Litsiana K.

                           P.S. On me: 
                           Sneakers, Foot Locker
                        Boyfriend jeans, PRIMARK
                        Glam Fur Jacket, PRIMARK
                        Shoulder Bag, Juicy Couture
                        Matte Glasses, United Colors of Benetton 


No comments:

Post a Comment