Thursday 20 February 2014

London Fashion Week/Day 3 at Somerset House

 Dear Diary,

I`m busy, busy, busy....busy, did I say busy? Good! 
There are so many things that I have to do and so many places to be that I run like crazy around London. 
I don`t know who and what I am...a multifaceted person, huh? Maybe that`s who I am, cause there are so many things that one Litsiana is not enough...
I left the MA student/teacher to relax for a while, whilst the blogger and fashion edict went to London Fashion Week since I had given a promise to myself ; I`ve missed LFW in September, I won`t miss the next one. And as a promise keeper, I went to LFW and it was A W E S O M E! I stroke some poses, I made new international friends and yes, there was no need of either a coat or a fur cause the weather was glorious!
What is LFW?It`s a clothing trade show held in London twice per year, in February and September and it`s considered to be one of the "Big Four " fashion weeks , along with New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Week. The current venue of the events was Somerset House which hosted a series of catwalk shows. 
I do like catwalks and I`ve been to many the last seven years but for me, the best fashion show is in the streets. 
LFW is about crazy, weird, mix and mach, mix that don`t match, etc outfits. So, beware of the photos that are coming.....























I can`t wait until my next post....
You`ll be speechless!
Kisses and love*
LitsianA K.


Wearing:
Skater Skirt, Bershka 
Outerwear, Handmade/Love to the Bone
Sunnies, Mark Jacobs
Bag, PRIMARK
Accessories, Models
     Watch, D&G 
Gloves, Pin Up

No comments:

Post a Comment