Wednesday 26 February 2014

London Fashion Week/Day 4 at Somerset House

Dear Diary, 

I can`t believe that LFW is over... It was THE experience! I feel so lucky that my dream came true! One more post and sadly, the last one regarding LFW...
Since I`ve already told you what Fashion Week is about,  I think it`s time to talk about the place that hosted LFW, Somerset House. 
Somerset House is a large Neoclassical building situated on the south side of the Strand in central London, overlooking the River Thames, just east of Waterloo Bridge. The building, originally the site of a Tudor palace, was designed by Sir William Chambers in 1776, and further extended with Victorian wings to the north and south. The East Wing forms part of the adjacent King's College London. 
This time, I definitely took pride in my appearance, since LFW street catwalk is what everyone is looking forward to... You want to grasp as much attention as possible. I had photographers take pics of me, TV hosts from Fashion TV interview me...and much more!
What do you think about my outfit?
















Memories, memories...memories. 
"Close your eyes and dream. Now, open your eyes and make your dreams come true."
Tons of kisses,
Litsiana K.


Wearing:
Leather outerwear, Handmade/Love to the Bone
Maxi Dress, Peter Luft
Leggings, Stradivarius
Shoes, PRIMARK
Ready-to-wear Clutch, Victor and Rolf
Spiral necklace& earrings, Models
Rings, PRIMARK/ River Island/ BERSHKA
Bracelet, River Island
Clip in hair dash, Cool Britania


No comments:

Post a Comment