Wednesday 19 March 2014

All Things for All People, Everywhere/Harrods

Dear Diary,

Spring has come and I`m so thrilled about it! The more vivid colors, the more positive thoughts! Oh, and no tights girls!!!!The other day, I hit Harrods! I`m simple in love with this place.

Harrods seems to be the best first place to have a look at. Its motto is Omnia Omnibus Ubique—All Things for All People, Everywhere. Several of its departments, including the seasonal Easter department and the Food Halls, are world famous. Harrods is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, The store has over  90,000 m2 of selling space in over 330 departments making it the biggest department store in Europe. The UK's second-biggest shop is Selfridges in Oxford Street. Yeap, a next post will be at Selfridges. 
Unfortunately, I don`t have  photos from the inner this time since I popped into Harrods to take a few things but I will as soon as I find much more time to spend there.

















That1s all for now.
I can`t believe that I made it and the post is finally on.
Good night everyone and sweet dreams!
Kiss Kiss,
Litsiana K.


 On me:
Taxedo, PRIMARK
Skort, PRIMARK
Shirt, PRIMARK
Knee Boots, Miss Sixty
Bag, Victoria1s Secret
Outerwear, Daia Collection/Love to the Bone
Sunnies, Topshop












No comments:

Post a Comment