Monday 17 August 2015

Up in the sky...bar!/MET Hotel

 Dear Diary,

I came back home 3 weeks ago and all I`ve been doing is beaching non-stop!
My first ever Greek splash happened on a magnificent rooftop garden at a 5* hotel, the MET  Hotel.
The RG affords a breathtaking view over the city of Thessaloniki!
It`s a place where both body and mind relieve stresses and strains that autumn, winter and spring filled them in with...with reckless abandon!
Went there twice, in 2 weeks time, with my bestie, Katerina and had a blast!
Of course, nothing can be compared to the beach and the amazing ones that can be found in Greece but if you feel stuck in the city why don`t you try the pool?!?!?
Hadn`t been to my home-town since December so I really wanted to spend 3 days here and then hit the nearby beaches, and a pool escape never hurt anyone!
To be honest, I was dreaming of this when I was in London.
Yes. London has  rooftop gardens but they aren`t affordable...










The next post will be about my beach life in Chalkidiki, the place to be!
Till next time,
Summer it out!
Litsiana K.
💋

On me,
Τop, New Look
Bottom, Pacha
Shades, Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment