Sunday 6 November 2016

Trick or Treat?

Dear Diary,

Today was the first Christmas light switch on in Oxford street and a week ago it was Halloween!
I`m not in Christmas mood yet but, I would get pretty soon coz more and more switches on are coming.
Last week I celebrated Halloween 3 times!!
On Wednesday, B and I went to Peggy Porschen and had some really nice cupcakes.
On Thursday, Shinola was giving away personalised cokes and donuts.
On Friday night, B and I went to a pop-up saloon and had our make-up done.We went for the zombie option but, each had a different outcome.I cannot say I was thrilled to pieces about the make-up but, we really had a nice Halloween Friday night out! We danced it out at W having amazing Halloween cocktails!
On Saturday, we threw a little Halloween party at my place; nibbles, homemade cocktails, music and make-up. 
We went to 'BIRD's in Shoreditch for chicken and waffle.
On Sunday, I stayed in all day before hitting the gym in the evening and killed my time being a vampire for a bit, haha!
































I love disguising!
It`s so boring being normal and formal...
Boo Boo,
Litsiana K.

No comments:

Post a Comment