Tuesday 17 December 2013

"Batman" in Carlyle Square

 Dear Diary,

I`m in such a Christmas mood, how would`n I be? Every place in London is Christmas decorated and the atmosphere is festive and jolly! As I promised myself that I`ll go out and explore my neighborhood, I did so and I found that beautiful place. Yes, it`s a square- I love squares, parks, anything that is related to the beauties of nature. After a 10-minute walk from my house, I bumped into Carlyle Square. A different kind of Christmas tree was standing at the front of the Square capturing my attention, ready to strike poses alongside me. 
I won`t say anything about the historical background of Carlyle Square since my research ended up with no results BUT you can enjoy yourselves whilst looking at the pics....
*I`ve edited the photos with gleam so as to look bright and cheerful in way that they seem suitable for welcoming Christmas!





















Stay tuned!
Festive cheers,
Litsiana K.

Wearing:
Leopard Cap, PRIMARK
Leopard Fur, PRIMARK
Batman T-shirt (men`s wear), PRIMARK 
Nylon Pen Skirt, PRIMARK
Platform Shoes, Tally Weijl
Bag, PRIMARK
Bracelet, SELFRIDGES
Rings, PRIMARK



No comments:

Post a Comment