Tuesday 24 December 2013

"Snowing" in Covent Garden

Dear Diary,

Today, it`s my first Christmas Eve in London and generally away from my home! Hard though it may seem, I`m so excited and thrilled to find out the reason why tons of tourists choose London as their Christmas destination.
I payed a visit to my beloved piazza; Covent Garden. I had given a promise a long time ago and as a promise keeper: Here I am! The Christmas decorations are beyond any imagination and the Christmas spirit was everywhere! 
Unfortunately,  it was raining and not snowing as you can see in the pics but since Magic is something we can make, editing snow effects gives me the white Christmas I`m dreaming of every single year....
As far as the historical background is concerned, the focus on Covent Garden is the elegant Piazza. You can still see more traces of the original Georgian architecture, through the covered market in the middle is Victorian and is now home to fashion and gift boutiques. Every day of the week, you`ll find market stalls selling one-off jewellery, crafts and antiques, while the streets around the Piazza are full of trendy shores. Visit the Apple Market for British hand-made arts, crafts & antiques, plus the Jubilee & East Colonnade Markets for a huge variety of stalls.




















Merry Christmas my Friends!
May your wishes come true...
Festive Cheers,
Litsiana K.

Wearing:
Faux Leopard Fur, PRIMARK
Xmas legging, PRIMARK
Maxi Dress, Peter Luft 
Shoes, River Island
Bag, PRIMARK
Hat, Alexi Andriotti 

No comments:

Post a Comment