Saturday 21 December 2013

Litsiana in Winter Wonderland

Dear Diary

Let`s welcome Winter since it`s the first winter day of the year and make a wish to be fabulous! I went to the best winter place in London; I payed a visit to Winter Wonderland...The day was really cold but shiny, just perfect to stroll around, laugh and be a little kid once again! I put on my fur that I used to wear when I was at primary school (YES!) and my oversized comfy clothes! I had the great honor to meet Father Christmas and get a present from him: color wax crayons. I love Merry-Go-Rounds, so I was turning around and around on Mary the horse for 4 min!
Winter Wonderland is hosted by Hyde Park and is a big kinda of Amusement Park filled with attractions, rides and Christmas Markets. It is open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and there is no age limit!
As you can imagine, I`ve taken so many photos, so firstly they are divided into two categories and secondly take a comfort seat so as to enjoy the place!

You wandering around Winter Wonderland!
























Me, wandering around Winter Wonderland!





















That`s all from the magical Winder Wonderland!
Don`t forget that magic is something you make....
Festive Cheers,
Litsiana

Wearing:
Faux Fur, Babystep
Top&Pants, Peter Luft
Scarf, River Island
Bag, Dolce&Gabbana
Watch, Dolce&Gabbana
Bracelet, Selfridges
Rings, Accessories 
Shoes, River Island
Sunnies, Mark Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment