Wednesday 29 October 2014

Confenssions of a shopaholic!/ Oxford Street

Dear Diary,

Long time no see!
I didn`t forget you and hope you didn`t forget me either!
I`m here again to say hi and share a few thoughts with you...I crawled out of my cozy and cuddle bed coz I have to catch up with so many things today!

When I`m extremely tired and want to escape from a mundane day, I like going off on mind trips. Today`s mind trip is about shopping!

"I have so many clothes that I need no more", said no woman ever!
Well, my closet is crammed full of clothes, bags, shoes, outerwear, etc and still when a day comes and I want something nice and stylish I hardly find anything in it... What is wrong with our species, damn it?!?!?!
Greedy little fashionistas who yearn to possess more and more attire.... 

Today`s post is about OXST (Oxford Street).
I assume you know that London is the capital of fashion!
What you might not know tho is that  shopping can keep you fit!
No? 
Well, if you go shopping in OXST, it`s like you go to the gym and use the treadmill! Why? Coz OXST runs for approximately two and a half kilometers from Marble Arch at the north east corner of Hyde Park, through Oxford Circus to St Giles Circus, at the junction with Charing Cross Road and Tottenham Court Road.
OXST is a major road in the City of Westminster in the West End of London. It is the Europe's busiest shopping street, since in 2011 it reached roughly 300 shops!


Start working out now by going shopping... both advisable and appealing to those who hate gyms!
My fav shops in OXST are: Primark, River Island and TOPSHOP. Also, Selfridges can be found there. It`s a mall and once you get in you don`t want to get out...Have you seen their X-mas windows? Eye-catchers for sure!























It is believed that Oxford Street is the street of fashion!
I believe so!
Have to go now fellas!
C y in a bit!
Litsiana K.


On me:
Wool Fedora Hat, Primark
Outerwear, GRIGIO
Top and Haritage Cullote, Peter Luft, Limited Edition
Shoes, Primark
Bag, Paul`s Boutique 
Mani, Wahmails
Ring, Swarovski
Watch, Loisir
Rings, OXETTE


No comments:

Post a Comment