Tuesday 29 July 2014

Litsi, the explorer/ Crystal Palace Park

Dear Diary,

Every day is getting hotter and hotter and I was ice and now, I`m melting, lol!
I tried to find an oasis to spend my Saturday and I did find something totally different. A park that has nothing to do with the other parks I have introduced to on my previous post. A park that brings together and gives you an insight into  different eras.... 
I`m talking about Crystal Palace Park! Have you ever heard of it? Have you ever been there? If yes, you know what I`m talking about. If not, it`s worth visiting guys!

Crystal Palace Park is a Victorian pleasure ground, used for cultural and sporting events. It`s located in the south-east London suburb of Crystal Palace, which was in turn named after The Crystal Palace which had been moved from Hyde Park after the 1851 Great Exhibition and rebuilt with some modifications and enlargements to form the centrepiece of the pleasure ground, before being destroyed by fire in 1936. The park features full scale models of dinosaurs in a landscape, four models of the great sphinx of Giza or are they Egyptian Pharaohs?!?!?! (any contribution is welcome) , one of the biggest maze in Britain, lakes, 'Eiffel Towers'and a concert bowl. 

Apart from all these, I`d like to add on the list a little ice-cream cart/van that made me the happiest girl! It serves the yummiest sorbet I `ve ever tried. Two scoops of sorbet: bubblegum and lemon satisfied my hunger and thirst! Sloup, sloup! 








































They say that variety is the spice of life! So, try to make it as spicy as possible!!!!
That`s for now!
Until the next post, spice it up loves!
Kisses and hugs,
Litsiana K.


On me:
Floral top, Karl Lagerfeld
Shorts, Karl Lagerfeld
Shoes, River Island
Hat, Alexi Andriotti
Shades, Playboy
Backpack, Primark 
Necklace, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment